We believe in providing open and transparent pricing.
So with this in mind we’ve laid out some pricing for some typical installations below. While all installations are different, there are typical costs associated which are fairly consistent.
For a detailed and comprehensive quote, Contact us and we can arrange a free home survey.
Stove Supply & Full installation From: £1,900
- Fully HETAS registered in house installation.
- Installation includes removal of existing fireplace, building work to expose stove chamber, installation of flue, hearth and stove,
- Includes 5 year labour warranty, follow up instructional visit and HETAS registration.
- Choice of 2 great quality woodburning or multi fuel stoves.
- British made 316 Grade flue liner, cowl, flue pipe & all flue components all with a minimum 10 year guarantee.
- Choice of natural stone flagged hearths cut to size on installation.
- Includes fireboarded chimney opening or exposed and refurbished brick.
- Includes remedial plastering around opening.
- VAT inclusive.
Stoves, hearths and all additional items available to view on request at Ignite premises
Conditions apply and prices subject to free home survey. Extra labour charges may be applied for additional building work where required.\
*Beams, mantels, shelves can be added at additional cost are available on display on request at our showroom.
Associated gas work and rubble disposal is not included.
Contact us for a free home survey.
Stove Supply & Installation From (for houses with no chimney): £2,650
- Full in house HETAS registered installation.
- 5 year labour warranty, HETAS certification and follow up instructional visit included.
- 20 year guaranteed UK made twin walled flue system.
- Choice of woodburning or multi fuel stoves.
- Choice of natural stone flagged hearths.
- Flue powder coated in black externally and sprayed to suit stove internally.
- Fireboarded protection to rear of stove as required.
- VAT inclusive.
Stoves and hearths available to view on request at Ignite premises.
Conditions apply and prices subject to free home survey
For any enquiries about our stoves or services, please contact us using the form, by email or telephone. We would be pleased to hear from you. Remember our site surveys are completely free of charge and absolutely no obligation to you to buy.
We recommend a home survey initially so we can discuss your requirements and get an idea of your design preference and size of stove you need.
Please do note that by making contact with us, you permit us to contact you where required via phone, text or email.
07958692111 01423876355 email@example.com
Showroom address: (By appointment only please)